I was tagged for this award by both Hannah from Floraful and Katie from Katie from Beauty From Katie.I love both of their blogs and read them on the regular, so don’t forget the check them out after you’ve finished reading this. Thank you ladies so much for tagging me!
The rules are simple, recognize the blogger or bloggers that nominated you and answer their question to you. Next, nominate eleven other bloggers and ask them eleven questions.
Let’s jump right into the questions!
1. What’s the last book you read? What did you think of it?
I haven’t been reading much lately, but the last book I read was Much Ado About Nothing by William Shakespear. I watched the movie with Emma Thompson and Kenneth Branagh and then bought the play a couple of weeks later the movie was word for word. I absolutely love the story, it’s so light-hearted and comical.
2. What’s your opinion on Halloween?
I find it to be a bit dark and I think the world is dark and creepy enough place as it is, and that I don’t want to dwell on let alone calibrate it.
3. Who inspired you to start blogging?
I don’t really know, it must have been either Zoella or Flur De Force because I had just started watching their videos around that time, but truthfully I don’t really remember’
4. Do you have a makeup brand that you are loyal to?
I’m not very loyal to anyone in particular but you could never go wrong with Too Faced or Tarte in my opinion.
5. Are there any brands that you would never buy from?
I know all my fellow beauty bloggers will be shocked when I say it but it’s got to be M.A.C. I don’t really know why but I just don’t like them. I might just be the little girl inside me that likes things to be all hearts and rainbows and when I walk past them in the mall it’s all rather dreary and uninviting.
6. Do you remember any of your resolutions from last year? Did you stick to them?
I don’t really believe in setting new years resolutions, and I tend to think of it more as a bucket list. Some of this years were learning how to braid my hair, doing more creative baking projects, and getting better at nail art. So far I have done all three to some extent and I’m very pleased with myself.
7. What are you most looking forward to about the fall months?
Pumpkins, candles, pumpkin spiced lattes, the smell of autumn in the air, and the cool crisp mornings. You name it I probably love it.
8. Last movie you saw in theaters?
My brother and sister and I went to see Despicable Me 3 a few months ago and it was so much fun, we don’t get to go out just the three of use as much anymore so when we do it’s always a blast. I really wanted to go see Dunkirk when it first can out but we never got around to it.
9. What is your favorite thing about where you live?
Maine is such a beautiful state, I feel so blessed to have been born here and it’s really hard to pick my favorite thing. I guess I would have to say the coast, especially around Mount Desert Island, the rocky shoreline never stops taking my breath away.
10. Do you like Christmas/holiday music?
I know it gets on some peoples nerves but I love it, there is even something oddly charming about the most annoying Christmas songs.
11. What are your favorite types of blog posts to write?
I love doing recipe posts, they take so much time and effort that I don’t do them as much as I would like, plus having tones of baked goods around the house isn’t always a good thing I also really like doing lifestyle posts, but I have a hard time getting up the courage to write them.
Here are your questions if you choose to except.
- What would be your dream vacation?
- How do you take your coffee?
- Has there been a song that has changed the way you look at life?
- What do you love most about your blog?
- Are you a morning person or a night owl?
- If you could have any animal as a pet what would it be and why?
- What is your favorite thing about your blog?
- If you could only use one makeup brand for the rest of your life which would you choose?
- You’ve just won a million dollars, what is the first thing you do with your money?
- What do you want to view to be when you look out the window of your dream home?
- Describe yourself in one word?
I hope you all have a lovely weekend.