DSC_0100

Autumn is in the air and I couldn’t be happier.

Starbucks hasn’t started selling pumpkin spice lattes yet so I guess Fall isn’t officially here yet, but my fingers and toes are cold and I have been burning candles so that’s good enough for me.

I woke up the other day and I could feel the crisp cool air for the first time and my first thought was ” I can wear Fall colors now!” So I broke into the berry lipstick and Autumn nail colors.

Today I wanted to share my top five nail polishes for Autumn.

Before you say anything, yes I know they’re all Essie. It wasn’t intentional these just happen to be my five favorite Fall colors.

DSC_0103

Watermelon

Although this could be a summer color, it is a bit darker than I like to go for, but it’s a perfect pinky red for Autumn.

A-List

This is the perfect Fall foliage red. It’s quite a dark red and it has an ever so slight purple tone to it. This is more of a dressy color,  in my opinion, it’s a little too dark for every day. I will often use a coat of a shimmer or sparkly polish over it for a full on glamicure.

Raspberry

I don’t tend to wear purple polishes that much, but this is such a gorgeous plum color, I love it for this time of year because my hands are cold with means they are pale making darker colors contrast nicely.

Fifth Avenue

Fifth Avenue just shouts PUMPKIN! I love this shade of orange because I love pumpkins, there is really nothing more to say.

Take Me To Thread

This is one of the Essie Gal Couture polishes, and I need to get another bottle of top coat before I wear this again, but what a lovely purply gray! This is a great everyday color for me because it goes with everything.

DSC_0097

Left/Right-Take Me To Thread/ Fifth Avenue/ Raspberry/A-List/ Watermelon

Please pardon my messy paint job.

DSC_0109

Puting these colors all together makes me think of fallen leafs.

What are you favorite Fall colors?

Are you as excited as I am for Autumn?

Advertisements

12 thoughts on “Autumn Nail Picks

1. Cole says:

I absolutely love the shade of Fifth avenue! Xx

1. Thanks! I love them too.

2. Robyn says:

I love these colours! They are perfect for Autumn!
    Robyn // http://www.midnightandlace.co.uk/

3. Yiota says:

I love purple and plum nail polish for autumn and the one you have is really pretty. I may need to pick a new purple one to add to my collection! x

Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

4. Lauren says:

I love the shade you used on your thumb!

Lauren x Huggled

1. I do too, is a great neutral color. It called Take me to thread.

5. beautyfromkatie says:

I love the look of that Raspberry shade! I usually go for a dark red in the fall, or a nude like usual x

1. I love a good vintage red nail polish! I don’t currently have one but it’s on my list.

6. Sam says:

I still want to hold onto summer colours for a while! I just painted my nails in Essie Sand Tropez. When it’s further into autumn, I think I’ll go more for reds and purples.

Samantha Series

7. Katarina says:

Lovely idea! I like your nails!

Kathy’s delight