My last post was my February Empties post, and I talked a little bit about how I wanted to start using up a bunch of my older and less used products. I have decided to turn this into a bit of a series covering my progress.
So, I have taken all of my newer products and moved them into storage so I won’t be so tempted to take them out and start using them, so really I will only be using the stuff I want to be rid of. I thought a good way to start would be to share a list of the before mentioned products.
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Primer
- L’Oreal True Match Lumi Foundation
- Maybelline Dream Velvet Soft-Matte Foundation
- Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Serum Foundation
- Covergirl Outlast All-Day Concealer
- Boo-Boo Cover-Up Concealer
- Physicians Formula Conceal RX
- e.l.f Shadow Primer
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
- Icing Eyeshadow Palette
- Flower Eyeshadow Chubby in Daffodil With It
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow Crayon in Bronze Truffle
- Coloupop Super Shock Shadows in Lovely and Fringe
- Nomad Eyeshadow in Spice Market
- Bare Minerals Cream Liner in Deep Brown
- e.l.f Cream Liner in Black
- e.l.f. Brow Kit in Medium
- Mellow Baked Eyeshadow in Coco
- Eyeko Skinny Liquid Liner
- Aurora Liquid Liner in Brown
- Maybelline Fit Me! Set-Smooth Pressed Powder
- e.l.f. Pressed Powder
- Too Faced Selfie Powders
- Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Fresh Pink
- Benefit High Beam Highlighter
- Colourpop Super Shock Cheek Highlighter in Lunch money
- Flower Glow Baby Glow Blush/Bronzer duo in Beachy Keen
- Flower Highlighter Chubby in Gold Coaster
- Measurable Difference Contour Palette
- Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipsticks in Summer Angel/ Latino
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipsticks in kiss/Airy Fairy
- L’Oreal Collection Exclusive Lipstick in Julianne’s Nude
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Pango Peach
Wow that list was a bit longer than I thought it would be, but there you go.
What are some products you have been trying to use up?
Have you tried any of these?